Tamil Dictionary definitions for Upset
Upset : வேதனைப்படுத்து
Upset : எரிச்சலடை,சலனமடை,வருத்தமடை,வருத்தமடை,சலனமடை,வருத்தமாக,வேதனைப்படுத்து
- To set up; to put upright.
- To thicken and shorten, as a heated piece of iron, by hammering on the end.
- To shorten (a tire) in the process of resetting, originally by cutting it and hammering on the ends.
- To overturn, overthrow, or overset; as, to upset a carriage; to upset an argument.
- To disturb the self-possession of; to disorder the nerves of; to make ill; as, the fright upset her.
Intransitive verb. To become upset.
Adjective. Set up; fixed; determined; -- used chiefly or only in the phrase upset price; that is, the price fixed upon as the minimum for property offered in a public sale, or, in an auction, the price at which property is set up or started by the auctioneer, and the lowest price at which it will be sold.
Noun. The act of upsetting, or the state of being upset; an overturn; as, the wagon had an upset.