Tamil Dictionary definitions for Stir
Stir : கலக்கு, அசைவு
- To change the place of in any manner; to move.
- To disturb the relative position of the particles of, as of a liquid, by passing something through it; to agitate; as, to stir a pudding with a spoon.
- To bring into debate; to agitate; to moot.
- To incite to action; to arouse; to instigate; to prompt; to excite.
- To move; to change one's position.
- To be in motion; to be active or bustling; to exert or busy one's self.
- To become the object of notice; to be on foot.
- To rise, or be up, in the morning.
- The act or result of stirring; agitation; tumult; bustle; noise or various movements.
- Public disturbance or commotion; tumultuous disorder; seditious uproar.
- Agitation of thoughts; conflicting passions.