Tamil Dictionary definitions for Knit
Knit : ஆடை பின்னு, இணை, தை, பின்னல்
Knit : ஆடை பின்னு,ஆடை பின்னு,இணை,தை,பின்னல்,இணை,தை,பின்னல்,பின்னு
- To form into a knot, or into knots; to tie together, as cord; to fasten by tying.
- To form, as a textile fabric, by the interlacing of yarn or thread in a series of connected loops, by means of needles, either by hand or by machinery; as, to knit stockings.
- To join; to cause to grow together.
- To unite closely; to connect; to engage; as, hearts knit together in love.
- To draw together; to contract into wrinkles.
- To form a fabric by interlacing yarn or thread; to weave by making knots or loops.
- To be united closely; to grow together; as, broken bones will in time knit and become sound.
Noun. Union knitting; texture.