Tamil Dictionary definitions for Jade
Jade : பல வர்ணங்களில் உள்ள விலை உயர்ந்த கல்
Jade : பச்சை மாணிக்க கல்,பல வர்ணங்களில் உள்ள விலை உயர்ந்த கல்
- A stone, commonly of a pale to dark green color but sometimes whitish. It is very hard and compact, capable of fine polish, and is used for ornamental purposes and for implements, Especially. in Eastern countries and among many early peoples.
- A mean or tired horse; a worthless nag.
- A disreputable or vicious woman; a wench; a quean; also, sometimes, a worthless man.
- A young woman; -- generally so called in irony or slight contempt.
- To treat like a jade; to spurn.
- To make ridiculous and contemptible.
- To exhaust by overdriving or long-continued labor of any kind; to tire or wear out by severe or tedious tasks; to harass.
Intransitive verb. To become weary; to lose spirit.