Tamil Dictionary definitions for Itch
Itch : அரிப்பு, சிரங்கு, சொறி
Itch : அரிப்பு,அரிப்பு,சிரங்கு,சொறி,சிரங்கு,சொறி
Itch : அரிப்பு
- To have an uneasy sensation in the skin, which inclines the person to scratch the part affected.
- To have a constant desire or teasing uneasiness; to long for; as, itching ears.
- An eruption of small, isolated, acuminated vesicles, produced by the entrance of a parasitic mite (the Sarcoptes scabei), and attended with itching. It is transmissible by contact.
- Any itching eruption.
- A sensation in the skin occasioned (or resembling that occasioned) by the itch eruption; -- called also scabies, psora, etc.
- A constant irritating desire.