Tamil Dictionary definitions for Into
Into : உள்ளுக்குள்ளே
Into : இந்த,உள்ளுக்குள்ளே
- To the inside of; withiNoun. It is used in a variety of applications.
- Expressing entrance, or a passing from the outside of a thing to its interior parts; -- following verbs expressing motion; as, come into the house; go into the church; one stream falls or runs into another; water enters into the fine vessels of plants.
- Expressing penetration beyond the outside or surface, or access to the inside, or contents; as, to look into a letter or book; to look into an apartment.
- Indicating insertion; as, to infuse more spirit or animation into a composition.
- Denoting inclusion; as, put these ideas into other words.
- Indicating the passing of a thing from one form, condition, or state to another; as, compound substances may be resolved into others which are more simple; ice is convertible into water, and water into vapor; men are more easily drawn than forced into compliance; we may reduce many distinct substances into one mass; men are led by evidence into belief of truth, and are often enticed into the commission of crimes'into; she burst into tears; children are sometimes frightened into fits; all persons are liable to be seduced into error and folly.