Tamil Dictionary definitions for Gift
Gift : சன்மானம்
Gift : சன்மானம்,பரிசு,பரிசுப்பொருள்
- Anything given; anything voluntarily transferred by one person to another without compensation; a present; an offering.
- The act, right, or power of giving or bestowing; as, the office is in the gift of the President.
- A bribe; anything given to corrupt.
- Some quality or endowment given to man by God; a preeminent and special talent or aptitude; power; faculty; as, the gift of wit; a gift for speaking.
- A voluntary transfer of real or personal property, without any consideratioNoun. It can be perfected only by deed, or in case of personal property, by an actual delivery of possession.
- To endow with some power or faculty.