Tamil Dictionary definitions for Easy
Easy : எளிது, லேசா, இலகுவான, வசதியான, இலேசான
Easy : இலகுவான,இலேசான,எளிதாக,எளிது,எளிது,லேசா,இலகுவான,வசதியான,இலேசான,லேசா,வசதியான
- At ease; free from pain, trouble, or constraint
- Free from pain, distress, toil, exertion, and the like; quiet; as, the patient is easy.
- Free from care, responsibility, discontent, and the like; not anxious; tranquil; as, an easy mind.
- Free from constraint, harshness, or formality; unconstrained; smooth; as, easy manners; an easy style.
- Not causing, or attended with, pain or disquiet, or much exertion; affording ease or rest; as, an easy carriage; a ship having an easy motion; easy movements, as in dancing.
- Not difficult; requiring little labor or effort; slight; inconsiderable; as, an easy task; an easy victory.
- Causing ease; giving freedom from care or labor; furnishing comfort; commodious; as, easy circumstances; an easy chair or cushion.
- Not making resistance or showing unwillingness; tractable; yielding; complying; ready.
- Moderate; sparing; frugal.
- Not straitened as to money matters; as, the market is easy; -- opposed to tight.