Tamil Dictionary definitions for Due
Due : செலுத்தக்௬டீய
Due : காரணமாக,செலுத்தக்௬டீய
- Owed, as a debt; that ought to be paid or done to or for another; payable; owing and demandable.
- Justly claimed as a right or property; proper; suitable; becoming; appropriate; fit.
- Such as (a thing) ought to be; fulfilling obligation; proper; lawful; regular; appointed; sufficient; exact; as, due process of law; due service; in due time.
- Appointed or required to arrive at a given time; as, the steamer was due yesterday.
- Owing; ascribable, as to a cause.
Adverb. Directly; exactly; as, a due east course.
- That which is owed; debt; that which one contracts to pay, or do, to or for another; that which belongs or may be claimed as a right; whatever custom, law, or morality requires to be done; a fee; a toll.
- Right; just title or claim.
Transitive verb. To endue.