Tamil Dictionary definitions for Cake
Cake : இனிரொட்டி, கேக்
Cake : இனிரொட்டி,இனிரொட்டி,கேக்,கேக்,ரொட்டி
Cake : கேக்
- A small mass of dough baked; especially, a thin loaf from unleavened dough; as, an oatmeal cake; johnnycake.
- A sweetened composition of flour and other ingredients, leavened or unleavened, baked in a loaf or mass of any size or shape.
- A thin wafer-shaped mass of fried batter; a griddlecake or pancake; as buckwheat cakes.
- A mass of matter concreted, congealed, or molded into a solid mass of any form, Especially. into a form rather flat than high; as, a cake of soap; an ague cake.
- To form into a cake, or mass.
- To concrete or consolidate into a hard mass, as dough in an oven; to coagulate.
- To cackle as a goose.