Tamil Dictionary definitions for Arms
Arms : ஆயுதம்
Arms : ஆயுதங்கள்,ஆயுதம்
- Instruments or weapons of offense or defense.
- The deeds or exploits of war; military service or science.
- Anything which a man takes in his hand in anger, to strike or assault another with; an aggressive weapon.
- The ensigns armorial of a family, consisting of figures and colors borne in shields, banners, etc., as marks of dignity and distinction, and descending from father to son.
- The legs of a hawk from the thigh to the foot.