Tamil Dictionary definitions for Add
Add : சேர்,கூட்டு
Add : கூட்டு,சேர்,சேர்,கூட்டு
English Verbs with Tamil meanings
|Present||Past||Past Participle||Gerund||Tamil Meaning|
- To give by way of increased possession (to any one); to bestow (on).
- To join or unite, as one thing to another, or as several particulars, so as to increase the number, augment the quantity, enlarge the magnitude, or so as to form into one aggregate. Hence: To sum up; to put together mentally; as, to add numbers; to add up a column.
- To append, as a statement; to say further.
- To make an additioNoun. To add to, to augment; to increase; as, it adds to our anxiety.
- To perform the arithmetical operation of addition; as, he adds rapidly.